Custom Photo & Fine Art Printing
We care about your work and it shows!
Prints are all made one at a time on professional large format Epson printers using the highest-quality archival inks. Often referred to as giclee printing (though we hate that term), the prints produced are amazing quality and benefit from the wide range of papers that we use.
You sell 💲. We print, pack and ship.
We'll work with your workflow, or help you set one up. We take the pain out of printing, packing and shipping—all things that you shouldn't have to learn how to do. Our success is based on your profitability, so we'll work with you to make sure we can both succeed and continue doing what we both do best. Just need printing and not fulfillment? No problem—we'll do that too!
A few of our awesome clients and projects: 🔖
- Paul Octavious - Print Shop
- Lisa Congdon - Art & Illustration
- Cameron Booth - Map Projects
- Daniel Seung Lee - Client Projects & Commissions
- Maria Popova - Brain Pickings
- Michael Kiser - Good Beer Hunting
- Laura Brunow Miner - Phoot Camp Store
- Steve Shanabruch - Chicago Neighborhoods Project
- Arielle Sandler - Artist Relief Project
- Adam Grason - Zadok44
- Eric Kelley - Client Photos
- Kyle Steed - Kyle Steed
- Eric Hancock - Eric Hancock and the Digital Snowmen
- Creative Mornings - Kickstarter reward printing & fulfillment
- Brian Moore - WWIII Propaganda Posters
- Jeremy Cowart - Voices of Haiti Project
A Few Tips 📎
For our photos and fine art prints, we typically leave an extra .25" - .5" border around the edges for handling and framing/matting, but it's entirely up to you - we can trim to any size you'd like.
Files differ as to the resolution necessary for printing, typically they need to be at least 180 dpi at the desired print size. But you don't need to worry about that (unless you want to!), just send us the highest resolution files you have and we can take it from there. Some images hold up well at lower resolutions and some require higher resolutions to look good.
If you aren't sure what that means or just want as large of a print as possible from your file, leave it to us and we'll make it happen. If we have any concerns about the quality, we'll let you know before we print.
Our job is to make your prints look amazing.
Questions? Want a quote? ✎
A quick email is all it takes! firstname.lastname@example.org